Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.Roger Caras
YOU can make a difference by adopting your next pet from AARF, a shelter, or another rescue organization. Every animal adopted means two lives saved.
We’ll be in touch within a few days, and the adoption process typically takes about a week. We appreciate your patience, as we are an entirely volunteer-run organization.
If you are not sure which AARFie is right for you, complete an application anyway. Our adoption coordinators will work with you to help find you your purr-rect furever match!
Our adoption package includes all routine vetting, rabies and distemper/parvo vaccinations, FelV/FIV testing (kitties), deworming, spay/neuter surgery, heartworm testing, monthly heartworm prevention, micro-chipping, boarding and transportation costs if applicable, along with an offer for 30 days of free 24PetWatch pet insurance.
- Young Dogs (up to 3 years): $350*
- Mature Dogs (4-7 years): $300*
- Senior Dogs (over 8 years): $150*
- Young Cats (up to 5 years): $150*
- Mature & Senior Cats (over 5 years): $100*
- Senior Cats (over 10 years): $50*
- Designer & Purebred Animals: $450 and up*
- Special-Needs: Determined on a case-by-case basis
Any two animals adopted together qualify for a special discount of $50 off the TOTAL package cost
If you would like to learn more about one of our animals, please email us.
*There is a $35 dollar returned check fee for any check returned for insufficient funds.