Adoption saves lives – and makes yours better.
Think it’s love? Complete our cat adoption application or dog adoption application to learn more about our available AARFies. An adoption coordinator will be in touch within 7 business days to explain next steps. As a 100% volunteer-run organization, we appreciate your patience. If you have any questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you adopt from AARF, your new pet will be up to date on all age-appropriate routine vetting, including rabies and distemper/parvo vaccinations (*FVCRP / feline distemper booster post-adoption not included), FelV/FIV testing (kitties), heartworm testing/monthly prevention (dogs) and deworming. Our adoption package also includes spay/neuter surgery, micro-chipping, boarding and transportation costs (if applicable), along with an offer for 30 days of free 24PetWatch pet insurance.
- Puppies (under 4 months): $400*
- Young Dogs (up to 3 years): $350*
- Mature Dogs (4 to 7 years): $300*
- Senior Dogs (8+ years): $150*
- Young Cats (up to 5 years): $150*
- Mature Cats (5 to 9 years): $100*
- Senior Cats (10+ years): $50*
- Designer & Purebred: Determined on a case-by-case basis
- Special Needs: Determined on a case-by-case basis
Any two animals adopted together qualify for a special discount of $50 off the TOTAL adoption cost.
If you would like to learn more about one of our animals, please email us.
*There is a $35 dollar returned check fee for any check returned for insufficient funds.