Pay Your Adoption Fee
Congratulations on becoming an AARFie! If you wish you pay your adoption fee online, please use the form below. Adoption fees can also be paid via check made out to Animal Allies Rescue Foundation (please put animal’s name in memo).
When you adopt from AARF, your new pet will be up to date on all age-appropriate routine vetting, including rabies and distemper/parvo vaccinations (*FVCRP / feline distemper booster post-adoption not included), FelV/FIV testing (kitties), heartworm testing/monthly prevention (dogs) and deworming. Our adoption package also includes spay/neuter surgery, micro-chipping, boarding and transportation costs (if applicable), along with an offer for 30 days of free 24PetWatch pet insurance.
- Puppies (under 4 months): $400*
- Young Dogs (up to 3 years): $350*
- Mature Dogs (4 to 7 years): $300*
- Senior Dogs (8+ years): $150*
- Young Cats (up to 5 years): $150*
- Mature Cats (5 to 9 years): $100*
- Senior Cats (10+ years): $50*
- Designer & Purebred: Determined on a case-by-case basis
- Special Needs: Determined on a case-by-case basis
Any two animals adopted together qualify for a special discount of $50 off the TOTAL package cost.